Sunday 22 December 2013

Singapore Day 1

Hey all my first blog post! Yay *mini celebration*
Day 1:
Landed in Singapore around 8-9pm AEST (5-6pm in Singapore)

My flight circled Bintan Island 5times before we were cleared for landing. =/

















After baggage claim we went out of the safe haven of the air-conditioned airport to be hit by the climate.  Damn it was different to Sydney.After checking in at Marina Bay Sands which ended up being a slightly tedious process as some random error popped up.

Yea I'm a crappy photographer so here's a nice and convenient image I pulled off google. =)


Checking the time, it was 8pm already so we wandered around Marina's food court for something to satisfy our bellies after flight appetite (absolutely hate eating anything on a plane). There were an endless list of choices. One quirky behaviour (if i do say so myself) was that at some places some 'Singaporeans' tended to eat standing.
Oh and btw here are some photos:



















Those who choose to stand and eat!











Red Bean ice dessert.
And some more of Marina Bay Sands' "Infinity Pool" =)
Exhausted, I had no energy to go swim and saved that up for tomorrow. 






Here's a photo off my phone above Tower 1 of Infinity Pool.



Signing off 

Daniel 







No comments:

Post a Comment